Thursday 7 January 2016

Essie Millionails Base Coat


Hi, 

A base coat is a very important step in your manicure routine! It protects your nails from the polish you're putting on top and it even has some benefits for your nails themself. I think it's something worth to invest in since you do a long time with it. So I bought the Essie Millionails Base Coat. 


And I do really like this base coat! I wouldn't say it does wonders to my nails, but it is pretty nice. First of all I find my nail polish lasts a lot longer when I wear this base coat underneath. And second of all, it makes my nails healthier. I don't find it really a repairing product, but it does prevent my nails from braking even more, so that's just lovely! 

I really recommend this base coat. I'm probably going to buy it a multiple other times, but I might try some of the other base coats Essie sells as well. Than you can obviously expect another review! 

xoxo
Femke

No comments:

Post a Comment