Saturday 9 January 2016

Hema Foaming Shower Gel


Hi,

Okay, I know I have to stop reviewing almost only things from Rituals, but it's just that I love that brand so much! But hey, that's why I tried something different for a change! It's a foaming shower gel from Hema. If you didn't know it yet (than where the hell have you been, because...): foaming shower gels are huge in Rituals. They're like one of their specialities. But okay we do know Rituals isn't a extremely cheap brand... So it's always nice to search for new (and cheaper) look-a-likes.

Hema is a Dutch brand that also has shops around Belgium. So if you're ever around the Netherlands or Belgium go check out their shops, because they have very cute and nice things in there! But back to what I was originally talking about: this product.

This foaming shower gel is the sweet, charming and seductive one, and wow now I just described its scent as well! So yes, it does smell nice or that's at least what I think of it.

I wouldn't say though that it's as nice and foamy as the ones from Rituals... But it's okay. It's an okay alternative, but it do still prefer Rituals their products.

xoxo
Femke

No comments:

Post a Comment