Tuesday 12 January 2016

Six Hair Ties









Hi,

I know I'm doing these way too much, but I'll give you another hairtie review today! It's just that I was trying out as many special hairties as possible over the last half year.

So again the main raison I bought these is because they don't have the metal part which causes hair breakage. These hairties were from Six and I think they were about €2. Since my last hairties were all neon coloured I tried out black ones again.
They are about the same qualities as the bright coloured ones from H&M. They don't hold up my hair as well as most regular hairties so you can't make every hairstyle with them.
Another disadventage is that they're not that comfortable to wear around your wrist. Mainly because they're pretty small so it hurts after a while.
As you can see on the picture thet stretch out a little bit but it is actually better than it looks. Mostly when you take then ot of your hair they're stretched out a lot but after a while they go back to their normal size (which my friends call magic). This is a great adventage because you can wrap them around as many times as possible without totally ruining them.

So not the best hair ties ever, although they look pretty fancy...

xoxo
Maia

No comments:

Post a Comment