Tuesday 19 January 2016

Baby Powder as a Dry Shampoo

Hi,

We probably all agree that greasy hair is one of the most annoying things ever. It's just makes you feel very gross... Unfortunately, my hair gets very quickly greasy. But washing you're hair at a daily basis isn't good for your hair at all. And lets be honest here: dry shampoo isn't too great for your hair either. So I was searching for some alternatives and I read baby powder is often used as a dry shampoo. I really wanted to try this out, because baby products are in general a lot better for you since they consist less of any harsh chemicals than other products.


I bought this baby powder from Zwitsal. You need to sprinkle a bit on your hair, which as first looks a bit crazy, but after you massaged it in your roots you can't see any of this white powder anymore. I think it definitely does make my hair less greasy. But it doesn't last the whole day and who has time to reapply this? Well, no one does! And it doesn't leave you feeling fresh or anything... It does smell nice though, but that's like the only thing I really love about it. So I was a bit disappointed... Don't get me wrong, it does work, but not as miraculous as everyone seemed to say. 

xoxo
Femke

No comments:

Post a Comment