Sunday 24 January 2016

A Very Small Shoplog


Hi,

Today I'll write a veeery short shoplog about what I bought in presales. It's not a lot, but better than nothing, right!



The only clothing item I bought is this oversized cropped top from Pull and Bear. It's a rather basic one I think, but I lacked some basic items in my closet so let's say I kind of needed it. I wore it a couple of times already and I'm totally in love with it! It's very comfy because of the wide fit but still so stylish.



The second thing I bought is this super cute little book. I needed something to use as a picture album (call me oldfashioned, but I prefer having my pictures printed out) and this one is just so adorable!

I know it's not a lot but I hope you enjoyed my post anyway. I'll definitely be writing a real sales shoplog too and that one will be bit longer and a bit more interesting :)

xoxo
Maia

No comments:

Post a Comment