Saturday 31 October 2015

Rituals Cherry Blossom Body Mist


Hi, 

You probably know all about my obsession with this one collection of Rituals, if not you're missing out on us! I've mentioned some of the products in this range in previous posts: the Rice Scrub (this was actually a post of Maia, but I tried this scrub too and love it!), the Magic Touch Cherry Blossom & Rice Milk Body Cream and the Sakura Silk Deodorant. This collection is called 'Sakura' and it's basically the collection with as the main ingredients rice and cherry blossom. The reason why I love this collection so much is because of its scent! You know how everyone has this one scent that suits them the best, well I think this is mine! So when I found out Rituals sells a body mist with this scent, I obviously had to buy it right away! 

It was only € 16,50, which I think, is very cheap! And honestly it's the best parfum-type of product I've ever tried! Because beside its amazing scent, it also stays surprisingly long! Which is really unusual for a body mist. It's almost like an actual parfum. 

Okay, their is something I don't like about this product: the packaging... Normally parfums or body mists have beautiful bottles, but this one doesn't... But oh well, I can totally live with this since the product itself is amazing! 

So I love, love, love this and really recommend it to anyone! 

xoxo
Femke

No comments:

Post a Comment