Tuesday 6 October 2015

H&M Hairties


Hi,

I finally found the time to write another review! And today I'll be talking about my new hairties.
These kind of hairties have been a trend for a while and you can find them literally anywhere and in any color or print you want. I decided to buy some regular black ones at H&M.
To start with, the whole thing about these hairties is that you can use them as a bracelet too. I haven't really bought the most interesting ones (I was more focussing on something that matches with everything), but still I like to wear them around my wrist too sometimes. Really conveniant and more comfortable then regular hair ties, since they're not too tight and don't have any metal parts. Which is also better for your hair by the way.



But of course it's more important to know if they actually hold up your hair. And surprisingly, they do! They're nice to make braids with, but they also keep your hair in place when you make a ponytail. They're not that easy to wrap around tightly, but the don't really stretch out either, which is for me the most important part.
The only disadventage about them is that they kind of slip out of you hair easily. I always need to wrap them very tight to make sure they stay in. But maybe that's mainly with people with very straight hair..
Anyways, I'm really glad I have those. They look cute as both a bracelet and a hairtie and they're pretty good too. And after all, they were very cheap too.

xoxo
Maia



No comments:

Post a Comment