Saturday 3 October 2015

Rituals Sakura Silk Deodorant


Hi, 

You all know by know that the Rituals Magic Touch Cherry Blossom & Rice Milk body cream is my favourite body cream ever! It's just something about its smell that I'm totally drawn to. Everyone has this smell that suits them the most, well this is my best-suiting-most-loved-smell! So when I saw they also sold a deodorant in this same smell, I obviously had to buy it!

And as you probably already guessed: it's my new favourite deodorant! And not only because it smells wonderful, but also because it's the best deodorant I've ever tried! It literally leaves your armpits smelling amazing the whole day long, even when you practise a sport!

So I recommend everyone to try this out: you'll all love it! And if you don't like this smell (which I would get at all...) you can also try one of Rituals' other deodorants, they're probably as great! 

xoxo
Femke

No comments:

Post a Comment