Saturday 24 October 2015

Clearasil Rapid Action Cream



Hi,

I recently had a lot of trouble with acne, so I tested out all possible anti-acne products I could find to make it better. One of those is the Clearasil Rapid Action Cream.

What already bothered me when I bought it is that it's such a small bottle. Clearasil products are all a bit expencive so I kind of expect it to be more... But anyway, the adventage is that you can easily take it with you in your purse.
Now the packaging aside this is one of the only products I tested out that actually worked. Not in 4 hours like they promise on the bottle, but after using it daily for about two days. This has truly made my acne better for a while but after a few months it stopped having a real effect and my acne just came back. This is what I have with a lot of products so I guess that's normal, but still it would be nice to just find something you can stick with...



Anyways, my acne recently got a lot better in less than a month. Not because of all of these products I tried out, because like I said they all stopped working after a while. The real reason my acne is almost gone is because of these special pills my doctor prescribed for me. Sounds kind of drastic, but really helps a lot.
Of course when you're just having only a little bit of acne this isn't nessecary at all and for those people I would reccomend Clearasil. It's a very good brand with stuff that actually works (although not all the time). It's one of the more expensive brands, but I think it's better to have a few quality products than to own a lot of low-cost, low-quality stuff, especially concerning make-up products.

xoxo
Maia

No comments:

Post a Comment