Monday 2 November 2015

The Quality of Urban Outfitters Jewellery


Hi, 

About 5 months ago I bought a necklace in Urban Outfitters, as you may already have read in that shoplog. And I expected much of it, because Urban Outfitters is a bit more on the pricey side. This necklace cost me € 15,00. Which I know is not a lot, but I do expect a better quality for this price.

When I bought it it was a golden necklace, now, some time later, it looks like this: 



The gold is all gone and there are some rusty patches. I'm very disappointed... And this happened pretty quick too... I don't think it's worth to pay € 15,00 for a necklace to wear it just a couple of times. 

So even though Urban Outfitters have a nice jewelry range, I don't think I'm going to buy any of theirs anymore. I'd rather buy some super cheap stuff in for example H&M, because you get the same quality anyways. 

xoxo
Femke



No comments:

Post a Comment