Saturday 17 October 2015

Zwitsal Rich Baby Oil


Hi,

You might have read my post about the Johnson's Baby Oil already. Than you might know about my new obsession aswell: baby oil! Baby products are in general way better for you, because they don't consist of many chemical (bad) ingredients. But baby oil is the best skin care product ever! If I would go to a deserted island and would be able to bring just one beauty product, than it would probably be baby oil! It just makes your skin incredibly soft! And it's very easy to use too: after you showered you just splash some product on to your wet skin.

But since I always used Zwitsel when I was a baby/toddler, I prefer their products, because it's nostalgic for me. And all Zwitsel products have this amazing scent! So I wanted to try their baby oil aswell.

This one actually says it's clinical tested, which the one from Johnson's didn't say. So I actually "trust" this brand more. But it has the exact same effect: it makes my skin feel very soft and silky. So both products are equally good, but I still prefer this one, because of its smell and the nostalgic feels it gives me!

xoxo
Femke

No comments:

Post a Comment