Friday 9 October 2015

Maybelline Browdrama


Hi,

I heard lots of the Maybelline Browdrama, so I really wanted to try it out. I think it's the perfect brow-product to start with if you're a brow-makeup-virgin. Using makeup on your brows can be a bit scary at first, but this product isn't scary at all since it's a transparant brow mascara.


It's very easy to apply and even if you mess it up you won't be able to see it with its translucent colour. I use this to set my brows in place and I think it does a great job for that. My brows are very crazy and start moving around pretty easily during the day, but this products prevents that. Which is just lovely. I do need to say it doesn't stay perfect all day long. I have less brow hairs on the tail of my brow so the product doesn't have much to stick to, which makes these hairs move around quicker. But I still think it's a wonderful product and I definitely can't live without it anymore. 

So I do recommend it, mostly to those with crazy brows who tend to have a mind on its own like my brows. 

xoxo
Femke

No comments:

Post a Comment