Wednesday 7 January 2015

Spotted: Jessica Alba


Jessica Alba graphic cardigan and midi skirt

Hi, 

Today I spotted Jessica Alba in this rather special outfit. I would be lying if I said I would wear this outfit myself, but I think Jessica can go away wearing this, because if you want a very streetstylish looking outift it should be as special and weird possible. And if you look at all the pieces of her outfit individually they're all cute, just not together. Well, that's just my opion... 
She's wearing a white sweater with a cardigan on top of it. Which would look very pretty with jeans, but on this skirt I think it looks a bit grannyish. Her skirt is actually from Daily Look and only costs $ 55,00, celebrities buy clothes in cheaper stores too! It doesn't always have to be an expensive brand.  
Than she pared these very funny, but chic, looking heels with it. Once again, I think these would look awesome with a jeans and the sweater and cardigan, but I think it doesn't really go with her skirt. 
Her bag is very special, but cute. This makes the outfit a bit more hipster-like. 
For jewellery she is wearing lots of silver rings and a golden necklace. 
I've been very negative today, but I'm just being critical. Her look is actually very streetstylish, like I already mentioned. 

xoxo
Femke

No comments:

Post a Comment