Thursday 8 January 2015

Hairstyles For Short Hair

Hi,

A trend we noticed lately was short hair. Many girls with long hair cutted it off until right above their shoulders. We both couldn't miss our long hair, altough I think short hair can look good on people too. The main reason I love having long hair is that you can do so many different hairstyles with it! I try to do special hairstyles on my hair every day and many of them you can't do when you've got shorter hair. A friend of mine also complained about the fact that she couldn't braid her short hair anymore and she doesn't like how it looks the same every day. So that's why I decided to do some research on what hairstyles you can still do with short hair. :) I mainly found half updo's, wich you might have tried yourself too, but also some things that are a bit more special. So take a look yourself and I hope you get inspired to do something cute with your short locks.

Short Hair Half Up via thebeautydepartment



If you’re a braider with shorter hair, give this half updo a try.
I totally needed this hairstyle. I've been looking for a good braided style that works with my short hair! | Twist Me Pretty
Lace braid

Rolled Updo
Half Bun

DIY a twisted updo with this tutorial.

xoxo
Maia

Sources: WeHeartIt, TheBeautyDepartment.com, Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment