Sunday 18 January 2015

Christmas Presents

Hi,

Today a kind of different shoplog, because I won't be showing what I bough, but what I got as a present this Christmas :)

First of all I got this super cute pink bracelet with a few pendants. I love it a lot and I've been wearing it every day since I got it. :)
I also got this hair chalk. I haven't tried it out yet, but you can expect a review :) I don't really know were it's from (there wasn't any brand name on it) but I think it was from Claire's.
Like I already told you in my DIY post about earplugs, I also got a new pair of earplugs. They're just basic white ones from Samsung, but I might try and do something colorful with them too.
This adorable shirt was also one of my presents this year.
This really hasn't got anything to do with fashion, but my new Wreck This Journal is just so awesome I couldn't leave it out of this post :D
Then I got this double ring. Double rings have been a trend for a while and I really love both the shape and the dark silver color of this one.
I also got these really cute socks :D


xoxo
Maia

No comments:

Post a Comment