Sunday 25 January 2015

Femke's Lookbook: A Snowy Look

Hi,

Since it was snowing yesterday here in Belgium, I thought it was appropriate to wear one of my christmas sweaters again. I think you can wear your christmas sweaters whole winter long, as long as there are no reindeers or christmas trees on it. So here is the snowy look I'm wearing today:


My christmas sweater is this super cute one that I bought in New Look and I'm obsessed with it. In the winter everyone likes to wear darker colors, so I really like to change it up with a bright red sweater like this one. Just like in my last lookbook, I chose to wear these jeans of H&M. I also love the bright blue color of them and it kind of is the same color as the hats of the little snowmans on my sweater, I love to match little details like these. And these jeans in combination with my sweater make this look very fresh and colorful.


For shoes I chose to wear these black boots. They are from a brand calles Eye, which to be honest I never heard of before. I bought them last year in Torfs, a Belgium footwear store. I love the fact that they have a golden zipper on the back (which you unfortunately can't see on the picture, I'm sorry), it makes them a lot more special and I just love golden details. 




For jewellery I chose to wear my beautiful earrings of New Look. I really love them! They give every look that modern thouch. Then I'm wearing again my two golden rings, I told you guys I wear them almost every day... And then I also chose to wear my watch from Six. This watch was pretty cheap and it's great quality! So I definitely recommend the watches from Six. Well, the straps aren't in a good state anymore, but you can always exchange them for new ones. 

So that was my snow-themed look! 

xoxo
Femke

No comments:

Post a Comment