Sunday 4 January 2015

Shoplog: Brussels

Hi,

If you read our post about New Years resolutions yesterday, you know that today you'll get a shoplog from us :)

So here's my shoplog from Brussels. I go shopping in Leuven mostly, but as you might have heard, there just opened a new Primark in Nieuwstaat in Brussels. Before that I needed to take the train to Luik to get to a Primark, so I was really glad with this new one close by :)

I went two weeks ago, one week after the opening, so it was still really really crowded. Primarks are always crowded in Belgium, but here we had to wait 10-15 minutes to even get in.
But it was worth it, because like always I found some really great things for very little money.

First thing I bought was this Harry Potter-sweater. Another thing I really love about Primark is that they always have this really cheap merchandize from bands and movies.
Next I bought these 9 rings, which I already showed you in our Christmas Lookbook. I've been looking for this kind of rings for a long time, but in Six, Bijou Brigitte,... you easily have to pay around €7 for a set like this. So luckily I found these for only €3.
I also bought some Christmas presents there: a set of bracelets for Femke and a pair of socks for my brother.

I did't spent that much time in the Primark, so I could go to the other shops too. This is what I bought:

Something else I've been looking for for a long time was a faux-fur leopard coat. It was hard finding the perfect one, but I'm really happy with this one from H&M. It's a really soft one and I think it doesn't look that fake either.


My coat was 50% off (which made it only €40), but only if I bough 2 items, so I bought this black knitted scarf with it. It's not a very special one, but it was only €5 and it matches great with my new coat.
Then I went to The Body Shop to buy another Christmas present and I saw this really cute tote bag :) Since we both collect tote bags I just had to buy it. It's a rather big one and I think the quality is pretty good too.

xoxo
Maia

No comments:

Post a Comment