Friday 30 January 2015

Barbara Hofmann Eyelash Curler


Hi,

My latest new beauty item is this eyelash curler from Barbara Hofman.
Not that many people use lash curlers, but I truly recommend it. It doesn't take that much time to do and it makes your eyelashes immediately look way more beautiful.


This one is really comfortable to work with and very easy to use. It can capture all my lashes at ones, because it's only very slightly curved. This also means you can get pretty close to the lash line.
It's not a very 'strong' one but I think it has a very nice effect to my eyelashes.

This is the first eyelash curler I ever had, so it's not like I can compare it to another one, but I think this is a pretty good one.
It was really inexpensive by the way, wich was one of the main reasons I bought it. Now I know that I couldn't miss an eyelash curler, I might try out a more expensive one too. :)

xoxo
Maia

No comments:

Post a Comment