Sunday 11 January 2015

Femke's Lookbook: Wearing My New Clothes

Hi,

Today it's my turn to do a lookbook or shoplog. I thought why not combine them both? Because yesterday I went shopping, but I didn't buy enough for a whole shoplog. And I planned to wear my new clothes today anyway. Don't we all feel the desire to wear or new clothes after we bought them? Or is it just me? Well, after I go shopping I will always wear everything I bought again to admire them. And the day after I went shopping, you will always see me wearing some of my new clothes. So this is today's outfit:


I already owned these jeans of H&M, but the T-shirt and checkered shirt are new. My T-shirt is from Zara. I bought them in the sales for only € 5,99! :o  I love plain white shirts with a quote on them, because you can style them in so many ways. And you can also wear them all year around. That's why you can never have enough of them! This shirt says "Make up you life! *not without my eyeliner". This is definitely a more chic looking T-shirt, but I chose to wear it in a more casual way today. A checkered shirt will always make your outfit more casual. I lately have a bit an obsession with checkered shirts. Not only because you can style them in various ways (check out our post where I show you different ways how you can style your checkered shirt), but also because they are so comfy. And this one is of Brandy Melville, which makes it even more comfy. If you didn't know it yet: Brandy Melville sells the softest fabrics! And now I know why, because this shirt is made 100 % of coton. I also just love the colors of this one. It wasn't on sales (Brandy Melville has almost no sales here in Beglium), but I couldn't resist the urge to buy it. I folded the ends of the sleeves to make it even more casual. And I also folded the ends of my jeans for a more casual look. 


For shoes I went for my Nike Rosh Run ID's. These are definitely my favourite shoes all time, not only because I created them myself, but also because they make every outfit casual, sportive and hipster-like. And they don't look like very ugly sportive shoes. 




For jewellery I went black-and-gold-themed. These earrings are actually new too. I bought them yesterday in Brandy Melville for € 3. They weren't in sale, but € 3 isn't that expensive either. I really like them and I want more of these small earrings that go with everything, because these are the earrings I wear the most. My rings are like almost every day these 2 golden ones. There is actually a story behind why I wear them so often. The ring with the little diamond is the marriage ring from my divoced parents. And the other ring is a ring my grandmother once found at the beach. It looks like a marriage ring too, because there is a name and date engraved in it. The bracelet I'm wearing is this one from Mintbarry, Evelina Barry's old jewellery collection. 

Today is a sunday, which means I'm not going to do anything special wearing this outfit. But I'm pretty sure I will recreate this outfit any time next week and wear it to school. This is definitely a school-appropriate outfit. 

xoxo
Femke

No comments:

Post a Comment