Saturday 14 November 2015

Rituals Miracle Balm (Rich and Nourishing Hand Balm)


Hi, 

Whenever I wonder around in a shop of Rituals, I always test out their hand balms. And I always love the way they make my hands feel, but I never actually buy one. Except for recently, when I wanted to treat myself with one of their hand balms. Honestly I always use the original Nivea Cream as a hand balm, but I wanted to buy a product specifically for hands. Your hands need this love you know! And especially with winter around the corner. 

Their hand balms all have a sort of similar scent (except this one which is orange scented, but I don't really like orange as a body fragrance...), so I looked at the advantages to choose one. The pink one called Miracle Balm is a rich, nourishing one, which sound the best for me. 

And it's just wonderful! It makes your hands feel instantly soft, silky and hydrated. And it also did some wonders to my nails, who were a bit damaged and now are again strong like they used to be. So I really do recommend this! 

xoxo
Femke

No comments:

Post a Comment