Sunday 8 November 2015

Shoplog: Shopping for a Birthday Outfit

Hi,

One of my favorite things to do is to wear new clothes, so that's what I obviously like to do on my birthday as well! My birthday is not that far away, so I recently decided to buy some new clothes to wear on my birthday. And honestly, I think I found the perfect outfit!


The first thing I found was this gorgeous cropped top from Subdued. It was a bit on the pricey side, because it cost € 23,00 and that for just a top... But I loved it so much, so I payed the little extra money anyway. I especially love this beautiful detail: 


This just makes it complete. 


Then I got myself a pair of boyfriend jeans. These are from Subdued as well and they cost me € 50,00, which I think is a reasonable price for a pair of pants. These are actually my first boyfriend jeans, because before I never seamed to find the right ones. But these fit perfectly. And they don't have any rips in them, which I prefer. Ripped jeans aren't even allowed on my school... So I'm very happy I found these jeans! And they go perfectly with the top too! 


In H&M I bought these ankle boots for € 29,99. I wasn't actually going to buy a complete outfit with shoes and everything, so it was kind of a coincidence when I found these boots which go perfectly with the outfit. They kind of give this whole outfit an Alex Centomo vibe, one of my style icons.


So this is the completed outfit I'll be wearing on my birthday! I added this cardigan from Brandy Melville, because the weather here in Belgium isn't that summery at the moment. I'm really happy with the result and I can't wait to rock this cute outfit on my birthday!

xoxo
Femke

No comments:

Post a Comment