Tuesday 3 November 2015

Colorful H&M Hairties






Hi,

Today I'll be writing another hairtie review. I know if already done a few, but I'm really on a quest to find the perfect ones.
As I've already said in my previous reviews, it's important to have hairties without the metal part, because this causes hair breakage. Like my last post these hairties are from H&M (so ofcourse pretty cheap) and you can wear them as bracelets too. I normally keep my hairties as basic as possible, but this time I went all colorfull! Not really my style usually, but to be honest I love it.
They also look really cute in my hair, although they're too big to put in a braid... Lovely for a ponytail or a bun though. The only disadventage is that they don't hold up my hair as well as other hairties do, which is really a pity. They're also a bit stiff so I can't wrap them around real tight. But that also means they don't stretch out at all (which was a problem with all the other hairties I tested out).
So they're not that great to use as a hairtie, but I also don't regret my buy. They look really adorable and even if I can't make every hairstyle with it, I can still use them as bracelets.

xoxo
Maia

No comments:

Post a Comment