Sunday 28 February 2016

Shoplog: A Souvenir from Paris


Hi,

When I recently went to the beautiful Paris I wanted to buy a little souvenir to remember all my adventures there. And honestly, I think all those little Eiffel Towers and shirts with 'I love Paris' on are stupid things to buy. They might be something fun in the moment, but you're never using them again when you're back home. So I wanted to buy a little accessoire or piece of clothing that would remind me of the good times in Paris every time I wear it.


When I visited a Six in Paris, I found the perfect souvenir: this cute little necklace for € 5,99. It's something so subtle that goes with everything, so I have been wearing it ever since I got it. I love it when something like a necklace gets emotional values.

xoxo
Femke

No comments:

Post a Comment