Tuesday 1 March 2016

De Tuinen Aloe Vera Hand Cream


Hi,

In my latest shop in Essenza I couldn't resist to buy this hand cream from De Tuinen for only € 1,00. And reading the ingredients of this product didn't help with my desire to buy this, because this hand cream doesn't contain any parabens, silicons, coloring or mineral oils. It's pretty natural and doesn't contain any chemicals which I'm all about.

This hand cream smells like pure aloe vera which honestly I don't like the scent of, but it does smell pretty fresh. Speaking of fresh, it also gives your hands the most fresh feeling you could ever wish for. It leaves your hands feeling soft and moisturized.

I do like this hand cream, because it does the job. But I wouldn't say it's miraculous. I still think Rituals Miracle Balm hand cream is the best one I tried so far.

xoxo
Femke

No comments:

Post a Comment