Sunday 14 February 2016

Shoplog: Air Max Thea


Hi,

I recently treated myself with a new pair of shoes, because a girl can never have to many shoes, right?  And since today it's Valentine, I deserved to treat myself with something expensive. I wanted to go for another pair of sneakers, because I wear my Nike Roshe Run's a bit to often since they are so comfy. It took me a while to chose which sneakers I was going to buy, but I finally decided to get another pair of Nike's: the Nike Air Max Thea.



Honestly, I'm not a huge fan of Air Max's. I just think they are a bit to big and sturdy. These ones are a bit smaller and more feminine. That's why I chose them. They aren't a huge trend yet, but that doesn't bother me. It kind of even annoys that everyone is wearing Adidas lately. So I like it that my shoes aren't as common seen.

They cost € 120, which I think is a reasonable price, because the quality of these sneakers seem great; I know they will last me a long time.



Other than Roshe Run's these shoes don't feel as light on your feed. They kind of lock your feed in place which is a very different feeling than Roshe Run's give you, but it's a nice feeling as well. I wouldn't use these as running shoes, but I do think they are great to hike in. I think I can walk a long time in them without hurting my feed.

I'm very happy I got myself this pair of shoes and I already know I will wear them lots!

xoxo
Femke

No comments:

Post a Comment