Saturday 20 February 2016

I Love... Mango & Papaya Body Lotion


Hi,

A long time ago I reviewed the I Love... Raspberry and Blackberry body lotion, but today I'm going to review I Love...'s body lotion of their mango & papaya collection.

The 'I Love...' brand is kind of the cheaper version of Treaclemoon. Which means it's mostly made out of natural ingredients and I'm all about that. Just like the Raspberry and Blackberry one, this body lotion makes my skin feel healthy. And besides that it does good for my skin, it also smells wonderful. I've actually been getting compliments about smelling amazing when I had this body lotion on.

So just like the Raspberry and Blackberry one I recommend this body lotion to you. I think it's a must for your body lotion collection.

xoxo
Femke

No comments:

Post a Comment