Saturday 20 June 2015

Yves Rocher Hydra Vegetal Riche Day Cream


Hi,

If you read my post about my Nivea Nourshing Day Cream with Almond-oil, you already know that I'm on a search for the perfect moistrurizer for my skin. And since I love Yves Rocher's products lots, I wanted to try out this day cream.


It's called the Hydra Vegetal Riche Day Cream. I'm not so fond about the smell of this product, but I do like its texture. It feels very light and fresh on your skin. And I think it helps with preventing my skin to get dry, but sometimes I do get dry patches on my skin and I have the feeling this moistrurizer doesn't really do much about it.

I won't buy this again and I don't really recommend it. So I'm kind of dissapointed about this product. This continuous the search for a moistrurizer I like!

xoxo
Femke

No comments:

Post a Comment