Saturday 27 June 2015

Rituals Honey Touch Rich and Nourishing Body Cream


Hi,

So I recently got this body cream from Rituals called Honey Touch and I absolutely love it! It's still not as good as the Magic Touch body cream from Rituals, that one is just my favourite body cream ever. But I do really like this one as well!

For once, I can describe its smell. On the packaging it says it has Indian rose and Himalaya honey in it and that's basically how it smells: very sweet en flowery. But again it's very unique like all Rituals' products, so its scent is very special, but I love it.

I love the consistency of this body cream as well. It feels very moisturising, but it sinks into your skin quit quickly.

This body cream leaves your skin feeling very soft and smelling amazing, so I really recommend it to you! It's a nice product to pamper yourself with.

xoxo
Femke

No comments:

Post a Comment