Friday 19 June 2015

Yves Rocher Cornflower Makeup Remover

Hi,

So I recently needed a new makeupremover, so I bought this one from Yves Rocher to try it out. I have never found a makeupremover that I really, really like, so I had high hopes for this mostly organic one.

I removes my makeup pretty well. And what I like about it is that you can also use it on your eyes. But whenever my eyes are being dry (I have no idea why, but sometimes I get a very dry skin around my eyes...) it really irritates it and it hurts lots. So I started not liking this product after that happened.

I'm also not such a fan of the texture of this product. It has this gel-texture, which always makes me want to wash it of.

So no, I'm not buying this again and no, I don't recommend this to you or at least not if you have a sensitive skin. 

xoxo
Femke

No comments:

Post a Comment