Saturday 6 June 2015

The Body Shop Tea Tree Pore Minimiser


Hi,

I already mentioned in my previous post about The Body Shop's Tea Tree Toner, that I was going to find the perfect skin care routine for my oily skin. After cleansing and toning your skin, you should use a serum. If you hear the word 'serum' you will probably think about a product that prevents wrinkles. But what many people don't know is that another use of serums is to minimize the size of your pores and this serum of The Body Shop is a great example for that.

I, again, love the scent of this product. Like all the products of the Tea Tree collection of The Body Shop, it kind of smells earthy. This might not be your kind of smell, but it is mine. :)

This product also lasts me a long time, because a little bit goes a long way.

So these are already many benifits of this product, but does it actually work? Well, I think it kind of does. Maybe not miraculously, but it did minimize the size of my pores a little bit. Okay, I have to admit that I haven't been using this product for that long, so maybe it will really make my pores disappear after a long time, then I will let you know in a second review!

So I'm quit happy about this product and I recommend it to those who have an oily skin and are searching for a good serum.

xoxo
Femke

No comments:

Post a Comment